Property ID: LJ048
VIlla Size: 260 SQM
Land Size: 650 SQM
Amazing brand new tropical villa with 4 bedrooms, solar panels and a huge outside living area for sale!
We would like to introduce you to this breathtaking garden view villa in the beginning of Maenam, Koh Samui. This villa is equipped with a fully furnished European style kitchen that is even included with a dishwasher.
It has 3 bedroom ensuite, a guest bedroom or office area and a 11 by 3 meter salt water pool. This villa would be a perfect family home, or as investment for long term rentals. The property has solar panels with storage enough for 8 hours of electricty in the villa when the power cuts off.
The big open living area, with large windows from sealing to bottom give you an spacious feeling in the villa with enough sunlight inside.
Outside you have a very large and covered living area, with a landscape worth of 100,000 THB. In thew garden you can enjoy your sofa in the sala, or lay and relax on the sun beds besides the pool.
The location is very peaceful between the coconut groves, and not to many neighbors around you. Its also very convenient since allot areas are reachable within 10/15 minutes. Local restaurants and a convenient store can be found within walking distance.
Fisherman Village is only 7 minutes from the villa, Big C and Makro 10 minutes and Chaweng beach around 15 minutes.
The airport can be reached in 20 minutes.
Key features of the property:
- 3 bedrooms en-suite bathroom
- extra guest bedroom
- European standard kitchen fully equipped (dishwasher, microwave, oven, electric hub, air extracter)
- Aluminium floor to ceiling windows to guarantee the most possible light inside
- Fans and airconditioning in all rooms
- CCTV (4 camera's)
- Solar system
- Big confortable sala with light and fan
- Salt water bali style swimming pool 11 x 3 meter
- Quaranteed full privacy by perimeter wall around the property
- Large outside covered area
- Very peacefull area
- Villa completed November 2022
- Title deed: Chanote
Asking price: 15,500,000 THB
For viewings or more information please contact Louis Jansen